Coolerguys Deluxe Comcool (4) Fan Component Cooling Stand Kit with LED controller and Power Supply Model: CCS 120-4M
This all metal (4) Fan 120mm cooling kit creates a wave of air to gently cool tough heat problem areas. It is the perfect fit to lie between, on top of, or below any media component that generates excessive heat.
The Comcool (4) Fan Stand is all metal and black powder coated to match virtually any black component in your setup. With its (4) 120mm fans it pushes up to 184 CFM which is enough to cool even the largest receivers. Even with all that air the noise is limited to 26.4 dB at full speed.
We included our Programmable Thermal Fan Controller with LED Display and (4) 3 pin pass through Resistor. These can be used to lowers fan RPM by 20%. This 2.75 inch cable is specially designed to be used with our 12V fans. It will lower the speed of the fan by approximately 20%. This will greatly reduce the noise produced by the fan.
Stand Dimensions: 407 (~16") x 305 (~12 ") x 45mm (~1.75") (W,D,H)
The kit comes with stand, fans, power supply, grills, nuts bolts and tie down.
(1) Comcool (4) 120mm all metal stand
(4) Coolerguys Ultra Quiet 120mm dual ball bearing fan
(4) 120mm Black Fan Grill / Guard
(1) 12v Power Supply with 4 Pin Molex 2A
(2) Nylon multi-purpose ties/ Black 4" with anchors
(4) Nut and Bolt Black 35mm set of (4)
(4) 3 pin Pass through Resistor RPM Reducer
(1) Programmable Thermal Fan Controller with LED Displa
Six inch strip of protective molding (see picture instructions)
FAN SPECIFICATIONS: (Per fan / without pass-through cable):
Rated Voltage: 12 Volts
Operation Voltage: 6.5~13.8 Volts
Input current: 0.30 Amp Max
Operation temperature: -10 to +65 C
Storage temperature: -40 to +70 C
Bearing: Dual Ball
Fan Speed: 1200 +/- 10% RPM with adapter
Airflow: 46 CFM
Noise Level: 20.4 dBA
- Install fans and grills in metal stand using nuts and bolts.
- Fan side up determines direction of air flow through stand.
- Grills are installed on the top of stand with concave side up to prevent from pressing on fan.
- Bolts are installed through grill, stand then fan with nuts screwed on the inside bottom of fan frame.
- Snap Thermal LED Display into front cut-out section.
- Plug fans into 3pin plugs on back of Thermal LED Display. Add 3Pin Pass Thru Resistor Cable to end of fan cable to reduce noise and CFM(Optional).
- Plug end power supply 4pin molex into Thermal LED Display.
- With this kit you can reliably cool your components for years without adding a lot of noise to your setup.
This is a Kit and some assembly is required.
We trust in our products at Coolerguys and test everything that is sent out! We happily extend a three-year replacement warranty to all our Coolerguys branded products.