Our Business hours are 9AM to 4PM PST
Monday - Friday
Will Call is on the north side of the building under the large banner
Local Phone: 425-821-6400
Toll-Free Phone: 877-247-5095
CoolPC, Inc DBA Coolerguys.com
11630 Slater Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98034
Hong Kong SAR China
Papua New Guinea
United Arab Emirates
Wallis & Futuna
You can continue browsing here.
Add to Wishlist
The thing which takes the most time and effort is cutting a hole for the assembled kit however with the proper tools and measurement it is not all that difficult, we give the cutout dimensions for all of our kits online as well as on the included instructions. Below we have included a general instruction worksheet and a quick video to give you a feeling of how they are assembled and installed. If have have additional questions feel free to contact us using the link at the top of our site.
We have set up all of our kit pages with drop down menus so you can order only what you need. The first menu is where you choose your bracket type. A description and picture of each type is below. Then from the second menu choose your power supply and controller type. These are matched up so as to give you the choice of ordering a simple kit with just the fan all the way up to our programmable LED thermal controller. The additional costs are listed in the drop down menu and will show up in real time above the add to cart button.
Choices for your Kit
Bracket Type: (use drop down menu above) The bracket is what the fans will attach to and will be the most visible piece. If looks are no matter and/or it's in an area that won't be seen you can save money and go with our standard matte black acrylic bracket. If you want something to match your cabinet or equipment for a small upgrade charge you can get a medium glass finish black metal or Oak wood bracket (when lightly sanded it can take a stain or be painted)
1. Acrylic (6.25" x 6.25" x .125") This is a Black Acrylic bracket that has a slightly textured finish on one side and smooth on the other. precision laser cut, our cheapest option but still high quality and our all time best seller. 2. Metal (6.25" x 6.25" x .125") The Metal bracket has a medium gloss black finish. It is made of strong yet light and thin cut steel and painted to match most black electronic equipment. 3. Wood (7.06" x 7.06" x .125") This imported oak wood bracket has a light clear coat finish to protect against moisture and warping. It can be sanded and stained or painted to match your application or just use it as is.
Power Supply and Controller Type: (use drop down menu above)
1. No Power Supply (Bracket & Grills only) Includes: (1) Bracket type chosen above (1) 120mm Black Wire Grill (1) *120mm Honeycomb Black Grill
2. No Power Supply (Fan, Bracket & Grills only) Includes: (1) Bracket type chosen above (1) 120mm 12v 3pin Coolerguys Ultra Quiet Fan (click for specs) (1) 120mm Black Wire Grill (1)*120mm Honeycomb Black Grill
3. USB Powered Fan (No Power Supply) Includes: (1) Bracket type chosen above (1) 120mm USB Powered Coolerguys Ultra Quiet Fan (click for specs) (1) 120mm Black Wire Grill (1) *120mm Honeycomb Black Grill This fan has a plug that is powered through a standard USB port. Not all USB ports are powered so you might want to check before hand to make sure yours is. Not compatible with any of our thermal controllers
4. Power Supply & Manual Controller This option comes with just the fan, bracket & grills as the first "No Power Supply" option above plus our 4pin input to dual 3pin output variable speed controller, this lets you adjust the fan from off to full 12v power and anywhere in between depending on where you position the knob on the controller, please note the fans requires at least 5v to start up. (1) Coolerguys 110v AC to 12v / 5v DC Power Supply with 4 Pin Molex (1) Manual 4pin to Dual 3pin 12V DC Variable Speed controller 5. Power Supply & Pre-Set Thermal Controller This kit comes with our standard 2A power supply and our pre-set thermal controller, fans plugged into this (can handle 2 fans natively, up to 4 with the appropriate splitters) will turn on when the temperature probe detects the temperature is @ or above 86.6°F (30°C) and will keep them powered until it goes below 80°F (27°C) (1) Coolerguys 110v AC to 12v / 5v DC Power Supply with 4 Pin Molex (1) Coolerguys 12v / 5v DC Thermal Controller with (4) 3pin ports 6. Power Supply & Programmable Thermal Controller with LED Display This kit comes with our standard 2A power supply and our programmable thermal controller, fans plugged into this (4 native ports) will turn on and off based on the temperatures you program into it, it has a scale of 32°F (0°C) to 181°F (83C) please be aware the off temperature cannot be any closer than 2 away from the start up, this is to keep the fans from cycling on and off over and over. It also shows in real time the detected temperature, allows you to have the display in Fahrenheit or Celsius as well as lets you turn off the display if you don't need it always active (will still control the fans when display is off) For more information and instructions simply click the link to the controller below Includes: (1) Coolerguys 110v AC to 12v / 5v DC Power Supply with 4 Pin Molex (1) Coolerguys 12v / 5v DC Thermal Controller with (2) 3pin ports
General Instructions for CabCool Cabinet Cooler Kits (574 kb pdf)
Additional Pictures of Install (500 kb pdf)
Fan Specs may very slightly depending on availability
***please read*** Additional information for fan selection and temp monitors
All Coolerguys Cooling Solution Kits are covered by limited warranty.
*Most orders are processed within 24 hours and are checked frequently Monday - Friday. Orders that placed by 2:00PM PST are usually filled the same day. Some items may contain language with additional processing times. You will be contacted if any items you ordered are no longer in stock.Shipping Times: UPS Map of Times in Transit Click here First-Class mail can take 2-7 business days and Priority Mail usually takes 1-4 business days.95%+ of our items ship out of our local warehouse near Seattle, occasionally we'll have to ship from Oregon, California or New Jersey.Canadian Customers: There are two ways of shipping to Canada through our website.First Class Package International & Priority Mail International.Delivery times for Canadian orders can vary due to International restrictions and customs regulations. Most orders are delivered in 5-14 business days but can take longer (21-45 days) during heavy shipping seasons or in the event of a customs hold which is rareMilitary: As a courtesy to our Military personal we will ship by US postal service to an APO, DPO or FPO address. Be advised that US Postal Costs on large orders can be more expensive then comparable UPS shipping. Will Call pickup: Purchase on line and select "Will Call" as the shipping method and we'll email you when it is ready for pickup (usually next day). Note: Not all our items are warehoused locally and available for Will Call, if there any items on your order not available we will contact you asapMap to our locationSpecial Delivery Instructions: We cannot give any carrier specific information on where to put your packages or whether to hold/require or not require a signature, you must contact the carrier directly after you receive a tracking or confirmation number.Tracking: Tracking information will be sent to you as soon as it is available, occasionally there is a 24-72 hour delay in sending tracking if any item(s) had to be shipped from an alternate location.Note: Tracking numbers will be sent you through an automated e-mail system, the email you submit on your order is the email address you will receive your tracking number .
We offer shipping to a select number of International Countries using UPS and USPS, if you do not see your country listed in the shipping dropdown feel free to contact us.
Whether for refund or replacement please use the RMA form at the bottom of this page for all, if you cannot find your order number or have questions send us a message or give us a call through our contact form
For RefundOur return period for a refund is 30 days from the date of delivery. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be in new sellable condition and with any original packaging.
For ReplacementAll Coolerguy(s), CG and Cabcool branded items come with a 3 year replacement warranty, all other brands we will replace within 30 days after which you must contact the manufacturer.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returnedLiquid / Water Cooling systems and related items are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer. Their returns handled direct, if you need additional information on the warranty or help in contacting them let us know. Additional non-returnable items:Gift cards