Coolerguys Pre-Set USB Thermal Controller
This controller has 2 functions.
1. Continuously power up to 2 USB devices when the switch is in the up position (top green led will be lit)
2. Thermally control up to 2 USB devices when the back switch is in the bottom position.
- Our low threshold version is preset to turn on when the temperature is >=88°F(31°C) and power off if the temperature falls below 81°F(27°C).
- Our high temp threshold version has it's on/off set to 113°F(45°C) / 95°F(35°C) respectively.
This switch fits into a precut slot in a number of the kits or in and can also be used as a stand-alone unit using one of our Mounting Brackets (not included).
(1) Controller Device: 75mm x 44mm x 26mm / Cutout: 69mm x 38mm
(1) Thermal Probe 18" (please leave the protective shield on)
(1) 18" Male to Male USB cable for input power
(1) USB Female input connector to power the device
(2) Thermal controlled Female USB output connectors
(1) 3mm Green LED, only lights when you are using in continuous mode with switch in up position
(1) 3mm Dual Red/Green LED, when switch is in down thermal control position this will be red when below 81F and Green when the controller has activated the USB devices
*This controller has only been tested with Coolerguys branded fans, please do not try to power more than 2 USB fans at one time*
We trust in our products at Coolerguys and test everything that is sent out! We happily extend a three-year replacement warranty to all our Coolerguys branded products.
Thermal probe replacement cables 28" or 48"
Thermal probe extension cable 48"
Waterproof thermal probe