Coolerguys Programmable Fan Thermostat Controller with Staggered Interval Settings
"This unit does not come with a power supply. Please see below for suggestions"
LED Programmable Controller Instructions
This is our upgraded thermostat controller that allows absolute control over the temperature at which 12V devices plugged through it will turn on and off. We re-designed this thermal switch for audio visual, cabinet, and enclosure cooling where keeping noise to a minimum is a requirement. This will allow you to program four different on/off temperature thresholds for up to 3A worth of fans (additional cables may be required if more than 4 fans are required off one unit).
For example, you can program fan 1 to turn on at 85 degrees, fan 2 to turn on at 90 degrees, and fan 3 to turn on at 95 degrees with equivalent staggered off thresholds.
Check out all our Cabinet Cooling Kits that you can buy as a complete project or piece together for you individual needs.
Home Theater & Cabinet Cooling Center.
- 32" Waterproof and High Heat Thermocouple Probe (optional extensions available)
- 4 3pin fan ports
- 12v Input Power (standard 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connector)
- 4 Segment LED Display
- Option to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius Display
- *Fully Programmable from 32-211F (0-100C) (On temperature must be at least 2F/1C above turn off temperature)
- Can handle up to 3A(3,000mA) worth of devices
- 70 mA controller draw while on
- Works with most 12v devices from fans to lights
-Includes heating setting: fans turn on once enclosure cools to a certain temperature
-3 year warranty*
Suggested Power Supplies:
Device: 75mm x 44mm x 26mm
Cutout: 69mm x 38mm
*Warranty does not include lost, stolen, or items damaged due to intentional tampering.