Coolerguys Remote IR USB Controller
This kit includes all you'd need to set up a remote-controlled system for your USB devices* This switch uses a standard infrared remote to turn whatever is plugged into it on and off.
This particular kit comes with two adapters to convert the controller from 4pin to USB on both the input and output side, use any open USB port to power the device and then you can plug in 1-2 USB fans on the output side so you can easily control them using IR.
Our included remote control will also work with any programmable / learning unit, such as the Logitech Harmony series of devices.
There is one IR sensor on the front of the unit as well as an external probe if you just want to hide the unit and place the sensor in a different more convenient location. The external IR sensor also uses a standard 3-pin connector so it can be extended using standard computer 3pin extension cables.
Integrated 3mm Dual Red/Green LED on the face of the unit just above the integrated IR sensor, while the unit is in the off position it will light up red when activated it will switch to green.
(1) Controller Box: 75 x 44 x 25mm / Cutout: 68mm x 38mm
(1) IR Remote: 86 x 40 x 6.5mm
(1) Mini 4pin to 4pin Molex adapter:
(1) External IR Sensor 36"/930mm in length: Use this cable to extend the reach of the IR sensor separate from the control box
(2) Coolerguys 4 pin Molex to Dual USB 5V Power Connector
(1) 18" Male to Male USB Cable for input power
*This has only been tested with USB fans, and please do not power more than 2 per controller
We trust in our products at Coolerguys and test everything that is sent out! We happily extend a three-year replacement warranty to all our Coolerguys branded products.