"Auto Restart" function to prevent system damage Unique lightweight Magnetic Barometric Bearing-"Enlobal" for low abrasion......
Based on the exclusive ENLOBAL (Enermax Low noise and Ball bearing Life) system, an innovative, extremely quiet ball bearing system developed by Enermax, the 120 mm fan for the PC UC-12AEBS case uses Magnetic Barometric Bearing, new technology that spins fans using a combination of magnetic force and barometric pressure.
The blades of the fans are propelled by the circulating magnetic force, which delivers a considerable reduction of noise, better handling of air intake and more efficient use of energy as a whole.
The UC12AEBS fan is equipped with an intelligent automatic start/stop mechanism.
The UC12AEBS fan also has an advanced chip that detects the presence of external equipment and slows down its spinning and use of energy to prevent all risks associated with over-heating and/or malfunctioning
- "Auto Restart" function to prevent system damage
- Patent speed regulator provides you the optimal balance between heat-dissipation and noise control
- Rotation without oil and simple structure for easy assembly
- High mechanical precision for running smoothly
- Specific plastic material for anti-rusty
|Noise Level (dBA)
||16 - 37
|Speed Range (RPM)
||1000 - 2400
||26.9 - 83.4
||(120 x 120 x 25 mm)