Coolerguys Deluxe External 120V to 12V Power Supply with Programmable Thermal Control & LED Display
Available with Single or Dual Controllers
This unit works with 100-240v AC power so it will work worldwide, you just have to adapt the plug to what your region uses
Great for CG Cabinet Cooling Kits:
Great adapter to power our 12V fans for cabinet cooling .
Temperature controlled thermal switch to monitor and control 12v devices installed inside your cabinet/media center.
This small sturdy enclosure houses a 120V to 12V adapter and our programmable thermal controller(s).
Includes (4) 3 pin molex style plugs on the rear of the box. You can double this to a total of (8) plugs with our dual controller model. Each controller can be programmed to turn the connected 12v devices on/off at the desired temperature. Each controller comes with a 24" thermal probe.
The front LED display is configured to show the real time temperature it's probe is detecting.
- 24" Thermal Probe (optional 48" ext. cable)
- 4 3pin connectors (per controller)
- 4 Segment LED Display (per controller)
- Option to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius Display
- *Fully Programmable from 32-211F (0-100C) (On temperature must be at least 2F/1C above turn off temperature)
- Can handle up to 2A (2,000ma) worth of devices
- Works with all 12v devices from fans to lights
- Rear master power on/off switch
Works great in combination with our Fan and Bracket Kits
Power supply: 110-240V to 2A 12V/5V
Dimensions: 6.25W x 8.75D x 2.375H inches
- Control Box w/thermal controller(s)
- (1) 110v power cord
- 24" Thermal Probe
We trust in our products at Coolerguys and test everything that is sent out! We happily extend a three-year replacement warranty to all our Coolerguys branded products.