ATA / IDE 133 Cable 24" Length for 2 Device in Yellow
Our Rounded Cables are coated with a flexible PVC pipe for added shielding and wiring protection to meet the increasing demand of cooling in space-limited servers and high performance gaming systems. These space-saving PVC cables reduce clutter inside the case which adds more airflow for better cooling. All cables are 100% tested and compliant to all current standards.
Rounded IDE cables are ATA 66/100/133 compliant and backwards compatible with Ultra33, IDE/ATAPI hard drives, CD-ROMs, CD-R/CD-RWs, tape drives, zip drives, LS-120s and other IDE/ATAPI devices. Our complete line of Rounded Cable ranges from a variety of lengths and comes in an assortment of colors. Silver and copper shielding cables ensure faster and more reliable data transfer rate.
- Supports Ultra ATA 66/100/133 Drives.
- Backwards Compatible With Ultra33, IDE/ATAPI Hard Drives, CD-ROMs, CD-R/CD-RWs, Tape Drives, Zip Drives,
- LS-120s And Other IDE/ATAPI Devices.
- Space Saving By Reducing Clutter Inside Of Your Case.
- Helps Overall Cooling Inside Of Your Case With Increased Air Flow.
- Coated With Flexible Material For Better Wiring Protection.
- Ideal For 1U Servers And Gaming/Overclocked Systems.
We trust in our products at Coolerguys and test everything that is sent out! We happily extend a three-year replacement warranty to all our Coolerguys branded products.